BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

morning all and hi big V I went and had a look at the 28th and...

1. 82,924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning all and hi big V

I went and had a look at the 28th and several days before -- and, I didn't see anything out of what I consider ordinary for a thinly traded stock - one with a bit of demand and a lot of tight holding.

I certainly could see the system trades - but, it didn't look much - and, anyone can access that sort of trading via some brokers who provide the service to their customers.

" There doesn't appear to be any big traders operating after the good news has died down."

There certainly isn't the constant churn you see in some other stocks where a system almost all the time sells to itself to make it appear that there is liquidity but, get a nett gain from people sucked in by the activity - but, I would say with surety that that will come - and, many of us will be the victims - particularly when dirty deeds are employed.

"also realize the shares are tightly held therefore reduced trading."

Very much so ------- but, it does vary. I found that buying several hundred k many months back?? - maybe even up to a year ago - took me a bloody long time - without sending the SP to the moon - whereas - back there?? maybe a month to 2 months - liquidity did get ok and I was able to fiddle with my position pretty easily - whereas - only a very short while back ?? - can't remember - must have been about 2 weeks - I again, had trouble trying to top up and round up numbers.

So - for me- it's different week by week.

Perdy's comment was interesting -- I might have a play with that myself and see if that is the case still. I can most certainly understand if one was trying to get stock and one saw a parcel of say 50k or 100k sitting like a sitting duck 3 cents above the cheapest ask ----------- that's a position size you can't often hit in one go - so, I can see someone taking that - but, 2 or 3 k ------------ hmmmm -- if that was orchestrated - then there certainly would be someone who is working the system - they would have to have pretty much both sides of the buy sell in control at the top 2 to 3 lines.

It can be done - in fact I had the vast majority of the bids and asks on the brbca's a while back -- and, in fact, it was me who sold that tiny parcel to Perdy - (not knowing it was him) - as I saw the bid there and, a. thought it a bit high - but, hit it to test to see if they would come in for more - and, if they did - I would then see how high they would go -

of course he just grabbed my stock and buggered off to the bar stool - looking lovingly at his new stock

And, no - I haven't told him until this moment - so, he is probably spitting his coffee over the keyboard laughing right when reading this

Anyway - have a great day all and a great weekend if we don't talk before hand.

Infills due is my guess - looking forward to more good news.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.