BRB 0.00% 47.5¢ breaker resources nl

Ann: Aircore drilling extends Lake Roe gold system by 2km to 8km, page-36

1. 82,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Concur.

I said last week or so that no matter what these results were that existing investors were in a win win situation.

Ie. if the results came up trumps (which they did) - then, in all likelyhood the project would just be a whole lot bigger -------------- and, if the results were duds - then the SP would sell down and stock would be able to be brought cheap because the project was a monster anyway.

What has happened is the former - and, as you say - it's only pathfinders so far in the new areas -

which is exactly a quick convs. that I had with Neil Charnock yesterday afternoon - who said - geochemistry and pathfinders won't move things - they will move on further confirmation.

Well - ok, I can agree with that ----------------- but, from where I sit -- what we have is BRB who had these same pathfinders back over a year ago - or thereabouts -

and, we have now proven that they led to the most exciting discovery for a small company - of which we are really in the dark of knowing just how big this will be - but, everything so far points to a Tier 1 discovery (>5 Moz - ref. many times Tom has spoken) - which is a ballknocker for a tiny company.

Now - for my money -- ie. IMO ---------- we have almost a carbon copy situation with the north and south extension --------------- so, I am expecting that we will have the same confirmation

Now - of course - it 'might' not be ------------- but, what are the chances??????????

Same geochemistry

Lamprophyres AGAIN

Same rocks in most of the areas

And, with far more knowledge that we had when we were blundering in the dark - AND we will have MORE knowledge before we really start drilling for the gold in these new areas.

What sane person would bet AGAINST this?

for me - the 'market' in general not putting much or any value on these new results ---------- beauty - way to go ------ why?

Why- because I actually would think this is odds on favorite - and, I will continue to up my stake in this when it is under price pressure.

If there is little competition - then, for me - that's great.

Notice that this isn't exactly the easiest stock to get a large holding in - although there is/was some supply at various points.

Anyway - that's my thoughts.

More infills due - which one would expect will be good.

Also - of course I have thought for months - but, it really gets more and more important as we get more and more drills going (4 permanent ones coming - 3 atm - and there will be another for campaigns as he has done already) --- that in this ground (think about the Golden Mile here - it's the same geology and similar in many ways) -- that any drill, any day can hit some bonanza grades --------------- which, may just be a fluke in a small deposit - or it may hit a decent ore body - which would cause Tom to hit it even more -

one drill doesn't mean anything - but, boy can some telephone like numbers light up a stock - and, yep, although this stock has a bit of value in it- it certainly justifies it - but, telephone numbers will light it up ----------- and, IMO - when the goldies get their turn on the market - oh, boy, BRB will fire -

go through all the charts - and look at it in comparison ------------------- then think -

man, this is what it is doing when goldies are on the nose - just imagine what it will do when someone lights the fuse of all goldies -------

try and get a big position then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.