RXL 3.57% 13.5¢ rox resources limited

The results are encouraging given that at this stage of...

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    The results are encouraging given that at this stage of drilling,you are only defining targets for deeper drilling.Notable is the fact that the aircore holes that did achieve some depth,100 metres recorded NSA,[no significant assay],whilst the holes that only achieved 20-25 metres due to blade refusal had elevated levels of PGE's and nickel.Given that the EM anomalies are clustered and the surrounding geology heavily weathered,please enact the following scenario.Turn the palm of your hand upwards and imagine the fingers are areas of nickel sulfide mineralisation.This is suggestive of more massive accumulations of nickel sulfide at depth.This would require diamond drilling which is expensive.$200 a metre.300 metres.60k.Obviously you would need to more readily define the target,rather than just drill and hope . With regard to the share price I am happy to accumulate at this level.If anyone out there can direct me to a 17million cap with this suite of assets,please do so. The word around the campfire,[if such mutterings are to believed],is that the TEENA results come out early next week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $55.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $25.78K 189.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11707 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.13pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.