LSR 33.3% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Ann: Aircore Results Confirm Large Bedrock Gold Drill Targets, page-18

1. 416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    I too am very sorry, but this is a very important point. I quote from this report, page 2 under the heading Gidgee Flat, 'Aircore drilling is intended to test to blade refusal (i.e. to the depth when hard rock is encountered) and drilling did not penetrate the granite contact'. Air core drilling is one of the tools to better define any anomaly that may may have been found using gravity or geochemical means. The next step is set out on page 6, RC drilling is required to test targets defined by aircore drilling. If you carefully read the highlights at the beginning of the report you will see numerous references to gold anomalies such as ' defined an 800 metre target of consistent gold anomalies.
    The drilling results, when read as actual results in the very bedrock may well have disappointed many people, but when you realise that the quoted results were possibly many metres from any orebody, and the drill holes never penetrated into the bedrock, they could be giving indications of quite a significant body of ore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.023M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $11.45K 8.456M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 92836049 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17988580 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.