LSR 0.00% 0.2¢ lodestar minerals limited

I had a busy day at work. I had a read of the ann tonight...

1. 13,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    I had a busy day at work. I had a read of the ann tonight though. I like what has been/is being revealed.

This was (only) aircore drilling. It was shallow - as is the limit of aircore. It had a specific purpose as per each site and the results continued to show gold just about everywhere.

I can't be certain, but all gold found was oxide gold - as expected.

The RCs are now just about set to test at depth - the granite contact!!!!.

This is a gold-endowed area, and one that probably has gold generated from different events, perhaps 300m years or so apart. That's simplistic though as nothing stands still for 300m years, eh! But essentially what I mean is that some is Archaean (older) and some is Proterozoic (younger). Read the geology section of the Jorc table to get an understanding of this, and carefully too as it's not readily identifiable (just the phrasing. that's all).

I don't understand the savage selling today. Is it the Trump effect? His US protectionist policy is a major threat to the world economy. I think that quite a few shareholders are liquidating in the general market. Maybe some did that here today. Blame Donald the Egoman, not LSR's results maybe!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $160.3K 80.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 11790000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 31291274 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.09am 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LSR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.