IXR 4.35% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: AirGuide Advisory Appointed as Strategic Advisor, page-118

1. 5,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Lynas has their project @ Mt Weld in WA, on their website it doesnt mention what type of deposit, ( maybe I just missed it somehow) hard rock or clay, but given the landscape of WA and in those regions, I would be almost certain its hard rock.

Lynas processes the ore at Mt Weld and then on sends it to their LAMP plant for further separation and refinement in Malaysia

Their LAMP plant is one of the most advanced in the world, and it makes sense to have that location as most of their customers are from countries like Japan and funnily enough..........China.

They also have customers in Europe and North America.

The main composition of their " basket " is Niobium, Praseodymium, Thallium and Titanium.

The average grade of all of their deposits appears to range around 8 - 10 %., one of the highest in the world.

The collective size of all deposits is 38mt inferred / indicated, a mere blip to what OVL potentially has.

So, take what you want out of this, but I will be looking with interest to what OVL has in their basket and at what average grade.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.74K 1.791M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1576027 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 5680207 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.