DCC 0.00% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

The ann today was very good and positive and shows management...

1. 322 Posts.

The ann today was very good and positive and shows management are bona fide ticking all the right boxes.
    It should have risen 10% on optimism but the brutal manipulators savaged it, again to flush out weak hands.
    I have been saying for weeks now that the sp is being manipulated day in day out to the detriment of mum and dad investors like myself. There has been a lot of rinse and repeat trading and a lot of off screen manipulation. I subscribe to belldirect and watch the trading live with total contempt.
    Many others here have noted the same.
    My conclusion is that someone is accumulating with great aggression (perhaps parties like banks who do not want to see it succeed or a competitor who is threatened) and that a pre- emptive takeover might well be on the cards if a strategic position has already been reached.
    Just thinkin out loud folks.
    I will watch this space with fascination but I will not relinquish my shares at this sp and neither should you.
    Its about time we had an ann on current shareholdings and I would not be surprised to see further anns soon.
    Clarity and transparency is the name of the game here, the very thing mr market wants to deny us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 458221 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 191399 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.