DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

Something i found in the Knowledge Library regarding 10 baggers....

1. 1,836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Something i found in the Knowledge Library regarding 10 baggers. Very interesting quotes from Peter Lynch's book in their that apply to us.

oster: kmac

Date: Not Available
    Time: Not Available
    Post #: Not Available

Hi shortermers, have had a few almost 10 baggers BRG, CTD, VOC, AJX (still some chance), CAJ a definite but only sold half the parcel and looking suss atm and a few back in the good days when all resource specs were hot.
    Sector Lead I dusted off my copy of Peter Lynch's book so here's a few more of his ideas;
    "Stalking the Tenbaggers"
    - Big companies have small moves, small companies have big moves.
    - Look for small companies that are already profitable and have proven that their concept can be replicated.
    - Look for companies with niches
    - A lot of money can be made when a troubled company turns around
    - Look for companies with little or no institutional ownership
    - Insider buying is a positive sign, especially when several individuals are buying at once, also companies buying back its own shares
    - Invest at least as much time and effort in choosing a new stock as you would in choosing a new refrigerator
    - Don't sell "winners" and hold onto "losers", that's like pulling out the flowers and watering the weeds
    - Do rotate in and out depending on what happening to price as related to the story.
    - Be patient. Watched stock never boils
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.