DCC 7.32% 4.4¢ digitalx limited

We have said for a long time how important it is to have the...

1. 8,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    We have said for a long time how important it is to have the right partners but even this cannot guarantee success. The big players in any sector can have multiple small players tagging along. Doesn't mean the small guy will be a success. Does Uniteller have any other remittance companies using their outlets? I'd reckon so. No skin off their nose for airpocket to ride the back of their system. In the end it's just more turnover for uniteller. It seems this time they are starting from the ground up chasing the retail sector. Posters and alerts etc. This can be expensive and time consuming but they are still adopting a wholesale approach as well and we are back to all a matter of downloads. In this scenario what would really set them apart would be if for example (all purely hypothetical) a company like Citibank said, from now on we will only be doing remittances to S America using this app. You have until x date to download this app to be able to send remittances. This would be white labeling airpocket to institutions. Bingo, overnight you would have a big big company. As it stands now we are still relying on the individual to take it upon themselves to download the app and use it. In the case of the phone top ups for sure. It will be a little different with remittances but they still need to be convinced and made aware to change from their current way of doing things. My citibank example above is forcing people to use our app. All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.