DCC 2.38% 4.1¢ digitalx limited

The announcement stated that Adwords is already being used as...

1. 1,326 Posts.
    The announcement stated that Adwords is already being used as part of the US marketing campaign.

It's weird though because I have attempted numerous keyword searches to trigger a result and found nothing to indicate there is a campaign happening. Unless, the ads are only appearing on certain websites (not Google) and/or it's not being targeted in New York but other states.

This (https://www.semrush.com/info/airpocket.com) is a great tool for displaying information about a website's SEO and PPC stats. There are no results in the USA for paid search. I find that weird.

One post on all of the Movistar Facebook pages would be invaluable for gaining FREE leads/downloads. It's unfathomable why they aren't using it UNLESS they plan to once all of the functions are added to the App.

Lastly, one the remittance component is added I hope Alex or someone from the company gets out there and starts promoting the product. That means interviews on Fox Business and other leading organisations explaining how DigitalX and Airpocket plan to help the World's unbanked. That would have been Zhenya's job which is something he was good at.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $76.57K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 230525 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 238000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.