DCC 5.66% 5.0¢ digitalx limited

Ann: AirPocket Marketing Update-DCC.AX, page-9

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    5,000 * $10 top up each month, = $50,000 * 11% = $5,500 per month

LOL

and thats assuming 100% transfer rate, which it almost certainly isnt, as most likely 2x's installs per transaction (i.e. sender + receiver) although im not sure the receiver needs the app installed for mobile top ups... still id assume about a 50% monthly usage rate... at best...

"Expanding on the current mobile top up offerings, AirPocket will soon offer its bill payment capabilities to other industries and services to the current AirPocket users. Following, mobile bill payment, AirPocket will then bring the remittance feature to market by providing the ability to send remittances from the United States to Mexico, the world’s largest remittance corridor."

so now bill payment tech is taking priority over remittance... WHY? the company has said repeatedly that this is not a regulatory issue, but i cant help to think that it completely is. its either a problem with transferring money internationally legally, or they are waiting for a 7/11 type company to come onboard as a partner before they roll out remittance across latin america... if the later, thats a good thing, but i'd wait for that confirmed in an announcement...

i bought this stock 2 years ago as a remittance fin-tech play. it has now morphed into a bill pay play. i sold my holding at a loss during the Zenyah indictment fiasco, and i see no reason to buy this stock back despite the positive SP action... the trader in me says it looks good on the chart, but my gut remembers what its like to hold this stock day to day with next to no volume going through, and what seems to be a gradual change in direction over the past 2 years...

so to sum up the announcement: meh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.