CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah some good points there.

However i think a lot of community aspects exist in some of these places that may be a bit alien to us in the western world. I have read a lot of times people get cousins, sons to travel some distances to nearest town with remittance provider. Now imagine one of these cousins/sons thinks hey i become an Airagent and people dont need to pay to travel those distances regularly and i can get paid by them. As this person is known to the community, is making money hence a lot of societal and monetary influence to be an honest broker. He stuffs up his rep, there goes his business. A lot of payday lenders in USA work this way with immigrant populations too, very much based on personal connections.

Second point is each AirAgent is rated on the app so one wrong move and there goes your business and im sure DCC will provide some sort of indemnity to their customers against didgy dealings.

Your points about security etc are valid, not sure how they will be addressed but i think its a flexible model with no one size fits all (ie the corner shop who already holds cash can act as remittance broker instead of having to bank cash regularly, he gives it out. no difference in security to him as already as cash business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.