DCC 0.00% 4.8¢ digitalx limited

From memory I believe it is stated that Mpire will be used as...

1. 634 Posts.
    From memory I believe it is stated that Mpire will be used as the marketing company, it was either in an announcement/report. I will double check that when I get a chance if anyone disputes this.

The interesting thing about Mpire and why its a global brand is it does advertising differently and a concept that Zhenya himself created. Its not based on cost per clicks which is the usual way to pay online based marketing firms. It is based on cost per acquisition which means you pay nothing unless you have customers that have done something tangible such as downloading an app. Usually you would have to pay when someone clicks on your ad, not with Mpire, its a free service until someone does exactly what you wanted, therefore not wasting money on pointless (ok not always pointless) clicks and you negotiate how much your willing to pay per installation.

Zhenya stated in this presentation that Mpire is successfully running itself and he has stepped away from the company and wanted to "sink his teeth" into something else... Enter DCC. He is non executive on Mpire and Chairman of DCC, I would expect 99% attention to DCC.
    http://www.finnewsnetwork.com.au/Presentations/ASX_Spotlight_Series_2015/March15/DigitalCC.html

P.S Not a ramp for TMP (Mpire) I don't hold them and never intend to.
    Last edited by investomania: 06/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.7¢ $8.166K 168.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 323531 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 31538 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.