RSH 7.41% 2.9¢ respiri limited

This is all excellent and very interesting stuff Dale12 - I have...

1. 9,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

This is all excellent and very interesting stuff Dale12 - I have no background in medical anything, but a strong background in sales and a few years under my belt to sometimes see through 'BS' or non (under) performance.

I saw no mention in the NHS article of anything relevant, only general advice that patients should "monitor", but no mention of 'wheeze' - did I miss something?

As a shareholder, that is firmly behind the technology here, my motivation for expressing dissatisfaction is posted here on HC, on a number of threads, for everyone to see.

Obviously it is not usually good investing philosophy to complain about a board that runs a company you invest in - but the lack of progress - or assuming your points are all 100% correct, then the lack of honesty and transparency from this board, is very worrying and not generally traits demonstrated by long term successful company boards.

So, just to be clear; I am a strong supporter of RSH's technology and IP, but am very disappointed with the boards activities, or lack of, for the past ~3-years, and have therefore withdrawn my support for them.

However, just for full disclosure - I am a very small holder and will have little or nil influence either through my votes, or posts here on HC. So, I am only venting frustration, not really achieving anything, or expecting to see any change at the AGM as I have previously stated.

My mission/wish is that the board take note of small fish like myself, and make appropriate noises acknowledging mistakes of the past and pointing us clearly to an end game that results in revenue generation and SP growth.

Surely, regardless of the points you have made re the board and previous members, the time-frame that has past now, with little or nil 'apparent' action, is unacceptable.

If there has been action, then they are remiss in not fully advising shareholders or the market.

Lets also not forget that other competitive technologies that are floating in this space now are not sitting around!

I am not a multinic - if that is what you were implying, but I do note that you are and that, it must be said, severely devalues your opinions and worth to the forum - which is a shame.

Thanks again for the link.

Cheers

Cabe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.