BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

This is yet another example of Dave not being straightforward....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    This is yet another example of Dave not being straightforward.

If Thor were covering the 1yr free fee, the statement from Buddy would read, "We expect to recognise revenue from this deal from e.g "1st Sep 2018". Instead, no start date is mentioned and a 30day notice clause is included (to my knowledge, you don't have to give a 30day cancellation notice to a free contract ). This makes me believe that Thor is not covering the 1yr free fee and revenue will only come from this deal once the customer activates the contract post that period. Anyone who thinks otherwise to the above i urge you to take an objective view to the statement rather than be clouded by your position.

In addition, The Buddy cloud portion is only a component of the smart vehicle system, therefor any revenue will only be a portion of the total monthly fee. This revenue will not be meaningful in anyway and hence Dave continuing to focus sales staff on OHM.

If we somehow manage to get straightforward answers from the webinar than i'm happy to be proven wrong.

The Q42018 quarterly was the final nail in the coffin for me. I'm out. Wish everyone the very best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.