AXP 0.00% 0.1¢ axp energy limited

The frustration for retail holders is the obvious link between...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The frustration for retail holders is the obvious link between the more you have, the more you can make...ie. if you have $5-10m in cash you can usually start to participate in these raisings at the broker level and hence get an even better buy in price into a company...."we're happy to give you the funds you require, but we want the shares at this price"....this is most likely the last capital raising?? and I'm sure we will all be doing well by years end....just frustrating that we could be doing 15% better by including retail holders....it seems to be uncommon/rare for management to plan raising's a little better and include retail holders, such as VHT did with their rights issue....and hence the reason I applied for far in excess of my allotted allowance in this case,

interestingly, so far, the price is refusing to drop much at all....prices usually fall back to raisings in many cases so we'll see if this drifts over the coming days but at resent it seems like you have to pay up if you want stock....may wait a few days to see where this ends before grabbing more shares,

kind regards, SEAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.824M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 35356618 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 148264566 73
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.