ICI 0.00% 1.8¢ icandy interactive limited

I both agree and disagree with comments calling out a lack of...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    I both agree and disagree with comments calling out a lack of communication. Why both? Because there are literally two different things being discussed.

On one hand, we can see a world where ICI annual revenue reaches and goes beyond $100m, $200m, hell the sky is the limit if they execute well. off a base of ~$36m annual revenue we are currently sitting on, suppose they add a further $65m next year. Our market cap and the SP will re-rate. Take your guess, mine is 45c at $100m revenue. Whatever the estimate is......

On the other hand, you are talking about our SP falling from 7.6c to 6.5c, and good communication could have bolstered the SP and prevented it from falling in recent months.

And so is the point I've made on another thread, the communication that we would receive now will not be impactful towards that big, beautiful growth in the SP we are wanting to see. We're clearly not in the type of market where the SP will bake in a tonne of future value. Only the delivery and execution of strategy will get this to rocket.

Would I prefer if the SP was 10c instead of 6.5c at the moment....sure. But at 10c I'm still sitting in anticipation of ICI delivering on their projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 39999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.37am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.