AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

Spot on with monument summary darwin. Arnell and the Board need...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Spot on with monument summary darwin. Arnell and the Board need to be held accountable, particularly Arnell, he was there when they gave Campbell free access to our money with no accountability whatsoever.

And to me what's just as galling and pathetic is that there is still no accountability, confession or information about where to from here. Simple really, 95mill down the sh.t chute, or down someone's at least........disgusting is to calm a word to use when thinking about this cock up

Is it any wonder we are where we are. Campbell, Arnell take a bow. A bloody great job of screwing up, huge! I know from experience that when ajl are contacted and asked for a monument up-date no-one knows nothing.

Arnell can gloss over Kerogens support all he likes in the public space but he, like most of us knows that their "assistance" comes at a very huge cost to us shareholders, and when Cuadrilla get to prove resources in the u,k,, the cost will become even higher.

I'm as strong an ajl supporter as the next guy, yep talking through my pocket, but when Campbell and the Board pissed away all our money with no accountability and smiled while doing it, well, words fail me. I'm sure if I posted what I wanted to say, it would be moderated for sure.

Monument $'s has gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 603133 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 289500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.