AJL 0.00% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

Ann: AJ Lucas completes placement and investor presentation, page-8

1. 7,154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1074
    It will flow in BIG quantities, no question IMO, it free bubbles from drill cores.

The issue is getting through the red tape & protest BS. I waited years while all the hand wringing local & central govt BS went on. Fracking was banned then 'unbanned', traffic light mindless rules came in FFS trucks passing by make more siesic than fracking at 10,000 ft ... etc etc etc - eventually got out with a small $$ loss & a huge opportunity cost.

I always thought the issue was energy security & it got close a couple of times now it is for real. The UK have left themselves wide open for this so I have zero sympathy IMO caudrilla should have sued them for breach of contract, they/we poured multi millions of $$$ down the hole for zero so when this works, the UK needs to pay up big time, we are not a charity, stuff giving the locals $$$ they where the ones opposing the drilling/fracking, IMO make them pay and/or let them freeze.

I have purchase a few again post CR as they have some $$ to progress now BUT get the decision OUT of local govt hands, make it a national security issue or they may as well have left the ban on because the local councils will never allow this, never have & never will.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4716/4716877-644b491837e4b9ccf8cfca095bab6ad7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $7.893K 789.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 743326 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 595460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.