AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

re: Ann: AJ Lucas Restructures its Loan Facil... Bit harsh...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    re: Ann: AJ Lucas Restructures its Loan Facil... Bit harsh kelrob,

I mean Campbell did apologise (of sorts) in the annual report when he said management lost direction for a while, but they've discovered the error of their ways.

It's nice to know that the loss of $90 mill or more can be swept under the carpet with a simple we lost direction, and assume all will be well.

My opening line was of course tongue in cheek. There is not one member of this management/corporate governance team, who should be returned to office after the up-coming agm.

But of course we know they all will be returned, as hatmo once posted of Kerogen, it's in their best interests that things stay as they are, that is Campbell, on behalf of the board keeps knocking on the their door, cap in hand, saying, please Mr. kerogen we need more money at that very conservative rate you lent us last time.

From memory the opening line of the announcement regarding refinancing went something like...........we are pleased to announce..............we're only paying 15%..............oh but we don't have to repay for 3 years.

Campbell, Swan et al, as kelrob says, you should hang your collective heads in shame.

Money talks, bullshit walks, and that's what management are full of..........bullshit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 922056 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.