AJX 0.00% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: AJX Business Update, page-6

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    Yes a nice update just before Christmas!

Growth of 55% to November against last year is finally showing us Alexium is transitioning to a growth company and a greater percentage than I thought they would achieve at the start of the year. I suspect for the next 7 months of this financial year the percentage will be higher again as we see sales also to Premier Body Armour.
    Next year we will get FR Sock.
    I recall Bob was looking at something like 40m-50m USD in revenue over the next few years in a video he did recently. So the growth will only continue.

The award the other day from Serta was a great win and good for marketing.

As for FR Nyco this is hopefully the start of finalisation of a process that has been long, but a win here will open up a huge sales possibility with the US Military and later its allies.
    No one else has achieved what Alexium has done here with FR Nyco, so we get the Marines on board I suspect the rest of the US Army will eventually follow - and that is 90m USD in total - its allies NATO/AUKUS could be additional revenue in years to come.
    The Marines want FR

Of course a military contract is not only a long term guarantee of revenue it also brings greater recognition of our products which attracts further sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 334317 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.