BRN 1.14% 21.8¢ brainchip holdings ltd

How come you are shouting your questions? Also unknown hasn’t...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    How come you are shouting your questions? Also unknown hasn’t complained about the SP going sideways all he has done is point it out. I can see the lack of movement is getting people agitated though.
    Why is the SP paused? Because nobody wants to buy it at higher prices and nobody wants to sell it for lower prices. Fairly simple to grasp. The buyers lack confidence in the company to execute its strategy and the sellers either think it’s going to the moon or bought in at much higher prices (getrich for example) and don’t want to realise their losses.
    Also to the imbecile who stated nobody should by the stock without understanding the tech I am assuming you are happy with a limited market of buyers? The only way your SP will move is if people who don’t quite understand the tech jump back in.
    It seems there are people here who have absolutely no idea how to value a company and their shareholding’s only it. This is currently a company with no revenue valued at $570ml with no “asset” other than the IP of the chip. That chip is the value of the company. There is a deadline for that chip to start making the company some cold hard cash otherwise the SP will slowly drop.
    I am hoping that it is going to make the company some cash and honestly do believe it will but this is still a gamble and people are right to question it. Although the cult in here largely don’t appreciate questions and new people should be shunned. It’s sort of like shooting paintballs at people that are lined up at your open home.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.8¢
Change
-0.003(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $412.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $497.2K 2.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 937145 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 292451 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.