BRN 3.95% 18.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Akida Evaluation Boards Shipment, page-233

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I saw someone mention that those small volume trades could be partially filled orders being completed, though, I speak to the legitimacy of all of the orders.

As for the sp not really moving, its probably moreso to do with investors wanting material confirmation of the commercial viability of the tech. Recent news has further improved confidence in the potential of the tech, but has not yet revealed numbers.

From chip design to production to shipment, itll probably be around 6-9 months, depending on how many iterations of the chip they end up testing. For a frame of reference, Cochlear's chip production process takes around 9 months, with around 3 iterations of testing and fixing chip issues.

I personally don't think the SP will make any resolute movements above 40c until that process is complete. That is, however, overlooking the possibility of an intial upfront payment on orders by companies, which is possible given what was said in today's podcast - EAP customors paying up as a means of showing genuine interest and putting some skin in the game.

Would like to hear someone else's thoughts!
    Last edited by Kzhong110: 09/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.3¢
Change
-0.008(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.8¢ $497.0K 2.730M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 372300 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 579806 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.