BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Yep. Good call. no time for toys now. Thats the back end of...

1. 1,822 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1001
    Yep. Good call. no time for toys now. Thats the back end of 2021. Toys will be capeable of 2 week trips at sea. lol
    Funny toy story, I gave a guy a tip about BRN. He was a blue chip guy. He bought 20k units at 9c
    Id cleaned up on ZIP and Afterpay, and told him BRN was next. I thought he was a good dude.
    Found out he was bad mouthing me to my work colleagues saying "im a hack, i just buy small cap, i gamble, i got no skill ect ect." All this while his 9c shares were in the 60's. And not one "thanks" or "good tip mate". Turns out the guy is a real pr1ck.
    So I hatched a plan......
    Shares were dropping into the 50's. He called me to get intel, i said "Im really nervous mate, im bailing out". I knew hed sell lol.
    He did, and now bragging he bought A $10,000 E BIKE WITH HIS PROFIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I still work with him, but he thinks I sold my position.
    Im gonna send him a picture of my Ebike strapped to the top of my P1 lolol.

Just a "thank you" and not stab me in the back out of jealousy and I wouldve kept him up to speed on BRN.
    Guys like that are lazy, and he's gonna get exactly what he deserves. NOTHING.

PS bailed out of afterpay 1000% too early but thats life. Its not happening again Yak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $162.6K 764.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 117279 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 113877 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.