BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Let it go man. What does it matter. I read all posts on here,...

1. 712 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 326
    Let it go man. What does it matter. I read all posts on here, some I take with a grain of salt others I find informative.
    If I don’t like what someone’s posting I just ignore and move on.
    I’m kind of sick of reading the same posts from you regarding Dolci. I’m not taking her side or yours. I’d rather concentrate on the bigger picture.
    We all know that the SP will remain stagnate until we see some revenue. Now, it could very well be that the charts are showing an uptrend because of the way that the share has been trading.
    Sideways means that eventually it will bounce unless we receive some grave news.
    The best that we all can do is to be positive and believe that we’re on a winner which I am certain of.
    I come to HC to hopefully get some insight as to how we are travelling. I’m not gullible, I know when someone is up ramping or down ramping.
    But you seemed to be fixated with what Dolci is doing. Maybe, what she is doing gives her a sense of contributing and maybe she honestly believes that what she is posting is correct. Can’t blame her for that can we.
    We’re all wanting BRN to succeed cause we will all benefit.
    I’m sure you have good intentions as well. You’d be mad not to.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.