BRN 7.69% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I have read it. "Not much of a spike, will finish the day flat"....

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I have read it. "Not much of a spike, will finish the day flat". You explain to be how you have decided that is downramping? It is pretty much the most beige comment in here. Would you prefer he posted - boom, rockets, 123 here we go? Like you do everyday, for the last month! I have gathered that there is a cohort of people on here who genuinely think that SP can be manipulated or held down by comments on here. The easiest way for SP to be manipulated or held down is trading it. Day traders manipulate the stocks far more than instos because unsophisticated investors see an announcement, see a pile of money on it in the morning and dive in buying all the shares off the day traders. That is manipulation. This SP is stagnant because the company has a history of letting its investors down and whilst there seems to be an amazing tech in play here that previous reputation is causing some large players to sit out. If this was a company without that history you might have found the price would rise much more quickly on news like today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $1.195M 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60595 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 746004 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.