BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Akida Evaluation Boards Shipment, page-95

1. 9,829 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26005
    Hi MADX
    There is definitely some confusion and the best I can make of it is that we have at least three classes of EAP.

1. Back in October when commenting upon the progress being made with validating the chip, testing the blocks and assembling the boards the CEO referred to BRN being assisted by EAP customers. Though as pointed out by one of our technologically qualified posters this did not necessarily mean these customers had access to the boards they are definitely in a different class from others on the EAP list.

2. Then we have the EAP customers referred to by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar who were receiving boards during November despite there having been no ASX announcement to this effect.

3. Finally there are a class of EAP customers who now that BRN has announced boards being shipped will be expecting to receive boards very soon.

I don’t know for certain but EAP customers like Ford, Valeo and NASA who have agreed to pay for engineering support are more likely to be amongst the first to have received boards.

The spreading out of shipping to EAP customers could also be a way in which BRN can manage to provide the engineering support given the limitations that exist with the numbers of qualified spiking neural network engineers on the payroll.

My opinion and speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.