BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Something that’s been on my mind in the wording of this...

1. 642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Something that’s been on my mind in the wording of this announcement:

Louis DiNardo, BrainChip CEO commented, “We have validated the functionality of the Akida silicon and performed significant testing. The devices received from the MPW will provide engineering samples and evaluation boards for ourearly access customers. Now our focus is on continued development of software and firmware drivers. We expect to produce a production mask set in the fourth quarter of 2020 and then move forward with volume production wafer fabrication, assembly and test operations.” Mr DiNardo continued, “The BrainChip teamis very proud of this significant achievement and milestone in our quest to introduce Akida and achieve commercial success with a revolutionary product that solves the real-world challenges of implementing artificial intelligence at the Edge.

I would be astonished if any company would go into mass production without reason.
    IMO this suggests BRN expects a large order, and not just a “might get sales so I’ll build them” as that entails risk. More likely discussions are in play, one would expect.

Go BRN’ers. ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.