BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

As I understand it, BRN has been working with a number of third...

1. 5,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3318
    As I understand it, BRN has been working with a number of third parties under NDA to develop the chip.
    These organisations have been developing applications using the development environment and providing feedback that has guided development of the chip - most likely usability suggestions (more convenient ways to interface to it and programing it).

Having successfully fabricated the chip immediate factory testing would (as you said) simply test the correct working of the chip (smoke test, gate test etc.)

However, BRN's test protocol included supplying development partners with actual chips for then placing on circuit boards in actual applications (transitioning from development environments to actual hardware devices).

This will be the first time the chip has been soldered into a circuit board. If you have ever done it, you will know lots of things are discovered at this stage that are important findings.

I would be really surprised if there aren't a gazillion phone calls/emails between BRN tech people and development partner people as they talk through issues discovered from real life application testing, if only clarifying "have I done this correctly?"

I would fully expect some tweaks are needed to the chip at this stage and if an announcements comes out to that effect I will not be at all worried.

Further, I would expect that 3rd party testing will have identified changes needed to application circuit board design now that they have an actual chip to work with - such development work can take months.

BRN will need to collate these findings and verify outcomes before even contemplating making an announcement.

This is the pointy end of a 10 year development project - no need to rush, best to get it right.

Patience, this is looking good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.