AKO 0.00% 15.0¢ akora resources limited

I am also a bit disappointed in this update.Yes, I agree the...

1. 2,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1614
    I am also a bit disappointed in this update.

Yes, I agree the timelines also seem to be pushing out, and whilst I understand that things take time, but getting the PFS going needs to be the main priority.

One of the things I liked about AKO was the fact that it was focusing on a single project.

It is this single minded objective that eliminates a lot of distraction and dilution from chasing 2 or more different projects. Failures are a realistic expectation, but so far there have been none given we have proven up somewhat of a known quantity. Opening up other projects and having failures there would have a very negative effect on the share price.

There is also no reason to believe that adding another 200Mt of resource at either of those would add any value to the company because we already have 200Mt the market is valuing at almost $0.

I do not know how much the airborne EM survey would cost to do, but we only had less than $500k in the bank if I recall correctly.

Use this to kick off the PFS.

Work to create a funding round that provides incentives for existing holders to to continue to invest in the company.

Personally I would rather convert in the money options at $0.30c that progress the company's priorities, than buy shares at $0.15c to only have time lines pushed out by years and eventually be diluted to similar levels in the future (buying double the shares now does not mean increased ownership when there are 2 or 3 projects on the go that need to be funded).

I am not convinced on prioritisation of Tratramarina - irrespective of how close it is to the coast. There would be a minimum of 5 years work and $15m to prove up that resource before it could be sold to market to raise money for exploitation - where as Bekisopa is likely 2 years away and has already had several million in investment.

The focus needs to be on Bekisopa, that is what we have been told (and sold) for the last 2.5 years.

I'll re-assess my position if there is lack or shift in focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 41004 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.36pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.