AKO 2.04% 10.0¢ akora resources limited

Ann: AKORA Successfully Completes Capital Raising, page-17

1. 2,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1654
    Thanks for joining our threads.

It would be easy to jump on you and call you any number of names, or tell you you're wrong.

What I'm going to do instead is yell you something that could prove to be very valuable to you.

So here goes:

Your dislike for Stu Crow had presented you with a conundrum. Do you:
    a) let your anger and bias pollute your logic and reasoning to the point where you could miss out on a potentially life changing investment opportunity

or

b) you put your anger and bias towards Stu to the side, read many of the threads here and validate this information with your own research and consider making an investment in the company if your financial circumstances and risk appetite permits.

I assure you reading the posts in these threads would be at least 100 times quicker than doing the research on your own.

I also assure you you would be buying near all time lows, and at a price that is lower than my average.

I've been invested here for over 2 years, and I just participated in a raise that will unlock the next phase of value for the company.

If you choose not to buy, I will completely respect your decision, but also be aware that whenever you pollute the threads with ill informed nonsense and the share price is higher than the $0.17c it is today, people (well, me in particular) will call you out and remind you of the opportunity you missed.

Thanks again, and I look forward to your future contributions.
    Last edited by thecrabpest: 24/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $12.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.5¢ $14.59K 150.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101589 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 56103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.