AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: AKP Successfully Completes Placement to raise A$10m, page-15

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Not a criticism but would be an interesting exercise to know how many current shareholders would, if they could participate in a SPP if offered.
    There has prior, and today, opportunity to buy stock at not much above the cap raise price and unless individuals want ten of thousands of additional shares most have had the opportunity to increase their exposure.
    Would also be an interesting exercise if current shareholders felt strongly enough about missing out on a SPP to contact the company and let them know (fairly futile in my opinion) but I think I read the cap raise wasn't necessarily limited to $10 mill
    There is a world of difference in ASX requirements/compliance/time issues and paperwork though to orchestrate a SPP compared to throwing it open to the broker/sophistcated crew thats why it can be done in two days versus 3-4-5 weeks
    Its also how the majority of small caps work there is not enough voice to prompt boards and substantials to care about ordinary punters, its the sophistaced mob where the dollars live
    Unfortunately perhaps we just have to suck it up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.