AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Ann: AKP Successfully Completes Placement to raise A$10m, page-42

1. 2,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2551
    I bought a few yesterday just to average down at these silly prices and had to fight at least one buyer who bid my offer up several times, topping it by 1c each time. When I backed off he did not follow me down. After an hour I jumped him from 13.60 to 13.75 and immediately got a trade even though no asks were at that level. All the listed asks were at 13.88. Clearly someone was sitting on the sidelines ready to sell when a bid that approached the listed ask appeared. They wanted that bid gone. I have been watching the trades over the past while and I can see parcels being bought and sold in split packets to hide that seller's total parcel volume. It seems like an attempt at massaging the trades to maintain an artificially low price around a certain range in the hope that someone else will give up and sell at them. My feeling is that many of these trades are between buyers and sellers who may be the same person playing the water like fly fishermen.

My interpretation of this is that the company's value is NOT represented accurately by the trading patterns we have been seeing. But someone would like us to think that it is. They would like us to think that the value has dropped to this level because it has still not yet "popped", and therefore is unlikely to ever do so. The fact that every bit of officially released information says the opposite is still firmly held by the majority of holders. There are few people selling other than the fishermen. However official releases notwithstanding nobody has the confidence to shell out and push the price beyond those managed limits. This surprises me. That's why I gave it a little go to see what happened. Snap!

We will see what we will see, and we will see it when we see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.