AUQ 4.23% 6.8¢ alara resources limited

Thanks MoBut like you, i fail to see how they don't understand...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Thanks Mo
    But like you, i fail to see how they don't understand the importance of detail and as you say continue to gloss over things. They need to realise that it is as important as the actual work being done as it has a direct effect on it and in fact is part of the Job.
    Professionalism impacts on those you deal with giving them security in forging a future relationship. Unlocking of company value also is required because there are definite times that value allows you to negotiate from a position of strength, this occurs with confidence and clarity which in itself stems from communication and detail. I believe to this point our image of professionalism as well as a value are tarnished and impacted due to these choices. 
    I don't expect that every piece of the puzzle fall in place instantly and without problem, however as the puzzle is being put together if we were able to understand clearly each part and be able to visualise the end game things would be much healthier then they are currently.
    As you state "they dont need the money right now" it is obvious that shareholders and the market does, in explaining we don't physically require the funds we do however require the deal. Trying to squeeze at this juncture may not be the smartest decision but its difficult to understand without the detail.
    Thanks for your efforts Mo they are greatly appreciated

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $16.19K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 15284
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.