AUQ 4.23% 6.8¢ alara resources limited

I think at this juncture that shareholder and more to the point...

1. 310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think at this juncture that shareholder and more to the point non shareholder sentiment is cancelling out results and I base this on current SP.

I totally agree with you that the sentiment of long term holders may be a very large obstacle to overcome in an upwards move to true value as you state in that cycle true value may not be realised.

Im a believer that attitudes are carried across everything you do no matter weather you realise it or not because most of the time they are a personal trait that may need addressing. If that is the case i am fearful that this attitude is effecting our progression and negotiations, if it is what we experience and see why would it only be isolated to us. As you state equal energy is required, as to is equal respect.

Agreed, frustration is high, this is a crucial juncture, we are excited about the possibilities excited about the projects, upset and frustrated with management and there lack of understanding that they need us as much as we need them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $48.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 6.8¢ $16.19K 231.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14940 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 46600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 8.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ 15284
Last updated 11.37am 03/05/2024 ?
AUQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.