AL8 33.3% 0.2¢ alderan resources limited

Ann: AL8 Completes Acquisition of Minas Gerais Lithium Projects, page-94

1. 2,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 830
    I recently reached out to Scott Caithness, MD of Alderan Resources, regarding their planned drilling schedule for the lithium projects in Brazil. His reply was not only swift but also informative, and I wanted to share my takeaways and what I appreciated about his response:

• Detailed Explanation: Scott provided a comprehensive explanation of the pre-drilling stages, namely stream sediment sampling and soil sampling, to identify optimal drilling targets. This shows a deep commitment to precision and efficacy, rather than rushing into the most expensive phase of exploration without adequate preparation.

• Realistic Timelines: What struck me most was Alderan's commitment to setting realistic timelines. Scott emphasized the importance of managing shareholder expectations with achievable goals, rather than overpromising and underdelivering. This approach resonates with me as it demonstrates a level of integrity and transparency that's vital in today's business environment.

• Potential for Acceleration: Scott mentioned that if the initial rock samples from the pegmatites (identified during his due diligence trip) show promising lithium grades, this could potentially accelerate the drilling phase. It's great to see that while they are cautious, they're also open to advancing their timeline based on positive results.

• Open Communication: Lastly, the offer for a follow-up call to discuss further was a nice touch. It shows a willingness to engage and keep interested parties informed, which is a hallmark of good leadership and company stewardship.

Overall, I was very impressed with the level of detail and the thoughtful approach conveyed in Scott's response. It certainly instills confidence in Alderan Resources' strategy and execution capabilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.545M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $35 17.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27427501 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4558174 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.