IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hi 10%jump,I fully understand what is going through your mind....

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hi 10%jump,
    I fully understand what is going through your mind. My wife was also diagnosed with terminal cancer 12 months ago and after 2 rounds of Chemo, which failed, was sent home to " get her affairs in order" . "Nothing more we can do"."4 to 8 weeks" Miraculously she is still surviving with a 70% reduction in tumour on no formal treatment. We count each day as a blessing.
    I cant say that I invested in Imugene because of this but I certainly became more interested in Oncology biotechs.
    Your investment was an emotional one and I would suggest that you think about not making another one to exit based soley on emotion.
    I made a substantial investment of "my kids inheritance" in IMU but based on the science and a deal of research. Timing wasnt great and "they" are currently down 50 % .....but we've been here before.
    My goal is to pass on to my kids a substantial multiple of what they might have received because I believe thru my research, that this is what IMU will bring with their "science"
    You need to do your own research . But consider what goal, you might personally have, to create a legacy to honour your wifes life.
    You may also support the "science " to bring an answer to others in our situation.

Decisions made in haste based soley on emotion are often not the best.

Not investment or other advice...just life experience. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.