MAY 4.76% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Hi In Da Hood,My post below from 7/10/21 covers my thoughts on...

1. 334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7188
    Hi In Da Hood,

My post below from 7/10/21 covers my thoughts on the historical subsurface structural definition in the Alameda Prospect area. IMO, the historical drilling was very likely based on a very poor understanding of the sub-surface's structural form. Since I posted the information below, further research has strongly suggested that many of the original structures were defined solely on gravity data with NO or very little 2D seismic data.

Many other aspects could have also inferred a negative perception on the original testing in the area i.e. over balanced drilling resulting in drilling mud & drilling fluids creating large invasion zones & logging was not able to adequately identify net pay, logging parameters for calculating net pay may have been inaccurate an example being Rw, etc. (Determination of oil saturation for calculation of oil reserves is critically dependent on the resistivity of formation water (Rw).)

Hope this may help,

Cheers
    VOGC

MELBANA ENERGY LIMITED (ASX:MAY) - Alameda Prospect Brief Review - value, risk, RF, follow-up etc, 56642789, page-21 - HotCopper | ASX Share Prices, Stock Market & Share Trading Forum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $1.317K 59.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 454671 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 2067001 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.