MAY 6.25% 3.0¢ melbana energy limited

Hi guys, As far as I am aware, ASX governance drilling reporting...

1. 623 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Hi guys, As far as I am aware, ASX governance drilling reporting guidelines are not a mandatory weekly release, , They are per hole section setting depth ( section Octg shoe run and cemented ) or any market sensitive news encountered not yet disclosed.
    Quite clearly they have not reached TD of the next section, they have not yet had market sensitive interpretations to disclose outside of what they have already and they have not run out of money., any of those that would have to have immediately released an update.
    You guys should count yourself’s lucky, over here in UK, there is no such drilling reporting governance and mostly we don’t get any updates on the drill from the spud announcement ( that must be reported ) untIl the complete end of the well….try holding through the manipulation and scaremongering tactics of that ! …. Hope it all comes off for you all, market has already overlooked very positive upper section results, which have added unexpected huge bonus upside on this drill even before they hit the main targets.
    looking to re enter, but weighing things up closely as have numerous other appraisal / exploration plays currently in my foilio.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.002(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $97.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.1¢ 2.8¢ $248.3K 8.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 750509 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 24364 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.