MAY 3.64% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

Couldn't agree more "unlikelysplat" - of course you'd bloody go...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Couldn't agree more "unlikelysplat" - of course you'd bloody go there in person!

People creating negatives around AP going in person to Cuba are pure downrampers with obviously no business/ manufacturing operational/ownership experience. For years I manufactured a product in Korea and I was forever jumping on a plane.

Firstly you have language issues, (in Cuba they speak Spanish for those who didn't realise), which, while communicating via phone and video is ok, it fails to produce the same level of communication through body language and contextual clues as you have meeting in person. Trust me, I have much experience in sitting in boardrooms in Korea with those on the other side of the table speaking Korean, watching they're body language and gesturing and knowing clearly what they're talking about. Of course the majority of the meeting was in English but the technical staff only spoke Korean, I would image for some of the support crew in Cuba this may be in a similar situation.)

Second we are dealing with multiple parties with extensive and varied experiences, sitting at a table conversing, walking around the equipment and site and creative problem solving involving collaboration is much more productive and efficient, and of a superior quality when all parties are side by side. (yes I am not a believer in all the current hype of working from home - sure if you have to write a document, great I'm sure it works well but if productivity and management involving collaborative critical decision making is involved, it falls well short of in-person correspondence.)

Third, the decisions to be made relate to planning and scheduling, from all the information to date the exploration has greatly exceeded the original expectations and our choices moving forward are numerous and very positive. It's a great position to be in having to choose which of the various good paths to follow. Unlike stocks like 88E which represents the experiences of disappointment that follows the majority of explorers. But not us!

Of course you'd go there in person, in fact i do wonder why AP doesn't just stay in Cuba.

Maybe we can add a little Tick box to hotcopper for "no bloody idea about doing business" and people can just tick it next to there ludicrous fear mongering claims.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.2¢ $139.5K 2.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 122484 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ 1076722
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.