MAY 4.35% 2.4¢ melbana energy limited

Howie any bad news is going to cause a drop in the SP. At this...

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Howie any bad news is going to cause a drop in the SP. At this point retailers control the SP and they are fickle and poorly informed. When we get bigger and more super funds etc control the price, it will be more stable.
    It doesnt matter how many HC posters claim this news is a big win, the reality is, it is bad news. Longer term it is good news but that will be dependant on new wells, new strategys and a longer timeline. It is in effect a double -ve because we have lost the major effect of a major flow rate from the Marti and now the SP has reversed as well.
    H/E this reversal is to be fully expected. Sensible investors will be awaiting Zapato, so this temporary reversal will be short term, if my BUR gig had played out I would be doing some more trading for beer and skittles money on MAY at these prices.
    I like the view that AP has trotted off to Cuba to try and arrange for the appraisal well on the Amistad to continue at depth and complete the exploration of the Marti prospect. If they engineer the well to higher spec's then they could go deeper than the current Marti well and get a handle on just how big the Marti is, possibly find oil/water interface.
    Long term there is much to like but short term it's a setback. Thats the market doing what it does, my strategy is to hold until July 2023 when my oppies will acquire their 50% CGT discount, that hasnt changed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $80.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $68.51K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338720 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2244796 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.