MAY 6.00% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

Hi Lostandfound. I'm not an expert on options, sorry. And see...

1. 676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Hi Lostandfound. I'm not an expert on options, sorry. And see your point re Feral and his options!

My post was was more general, about what's coming up for Melbana as I'd seen other posts (not yours) with some pretty wild speculation around pushed out itmeframes.. AP has been clear to the market on the dates for next milestones. Any variation on those will require updates to the market too as they impact SP - positively, not just negatively.

I have a question for you.

The latest annoucement states:

Melbana Energy’s Executive Chairman, Andrew Purcell, commented: “The Marti structure is clearly the most exciting part of the first well and we now want to do a more conventional and extended testing program there. The highly pressured oil that continues to enter our well bore, despite the maximally weighted mud column we have put on top of it, speaks volumes about the potential of this structure. This strongly influences our thinking about the sequencing of the forward work programso I look forward to being back with the team in Cuba the week after next to review operations and the relative priorities of our various work streamsfollowing the completion of the Zapato-1 well (which we are all looking forward to commencing, too).”

And the forward work programme:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4270/4270032-91a6a8e5d89c87eb8d9c29993fc3c749.jpg

I suspect we will be getting a significant update on changing priorties. My own view on the last release is that it is more a holding pattern one. One that suggests the findings are so compelling, they will skip some steps for bigger priorities and gains.

What did you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.003(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $154.8K 2.985M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 113206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.003 ( 4.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ 1347067
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.