MAY 6.06% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

Now did I hear Purcell correctly? The upper sheet resource...

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Now did I hear Purcell correctly? The upper sheet resource assessment update will be released within a week? Only 6 weeks late Andrew! Believe it when I see it.
    When I do see it I suspect the OIP figure for just that part of the well will be more than ample to support the current share price. It is almost a given the original target estimates for this well have been exceeded and I'm talking the high estimates. So I'm suggesting in excess of 84MBO coming our way!
    My strategy is buy the dips and hold not that there have been any dips lately. Yes its a simple strategy but it works.
    Always remember an old broker lamenting how many of his clientele could not follow a strategy a 10 year old could implement. Most of his clientele would sell for a quick profit and then a few weeks or months later cry their eyes out to him because they missed the big move and the big profit. Some were Doctors, lawyers, accountants but in my eyes they were a bunch of dumb arses!
    Anyway if you want to join all those LOSERS who sold out last week under 10c then be my guest because I'm looking to top up.
    I want more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.002(6.06%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $577.5K 16.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1018559 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 1521853 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.