MAY 4.65% 4.1¢ melbana energy limited

For those unaware, youtube can actually produce an unpolished...

1. 910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    For those unaware, youtube can actually produce an unpolished transcript of the audio. Below is what exactly what was said about the pipeline if / when this discovery becomes commercial.  I have not added any wording to the below, just made it easier to read in regards to the format youtube presents. At the bottom is the screen shot of how to get a upload_2022-3-12_12-46-36.png transcript. Probably better ways but this worked for me.

Now just changing tack slightly to get oil to the refinery will you need to use a type a pipeline and if so how long a time frame would it take to construct this or do you have existing infrastructure already?

There is an existing infrastructure. There is an existing pipeline nearby but it's, i don't think it's probably I think it's i think has seen better days um so we're not relying on that in the short term we'll truck it out um to the tanks as i mentioned initially as others around us do and but that's that's not a long term solution you know look for a field this size it proves to be as commercial as we hope you will want a a better delivery set of infrastructure and a pipeline would be one such sensible solution it's not that far i mean you know compared to the pipelines i've been involved in building in Australia this is nothing it's just up the road uh and and the the easy thing for pipelines is the hard thing i should say for pipelines is getting the initial right-of-way for a pipeline agreed as you go through people's properties and parks national parks or whatever if you've already got a pipeline that's all been done so it's much easier to just go in and you know put some new pipe and weld it and i have to go through all those steps but that's that's for the future

upload_2022-3-12_12-46-36.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.002(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $184.4K 4.395M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 946604 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.