ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I've seen a most impressive logistics effort in Port Hedland it has changed a bit now that Wodgina is now producing spodumene so the grade comes up to 6%.
    which means less trucks are needed.

However when they were shipping direct shipping ore the amounts of quads on the 110km stretch of road to port hedland was one every few minutes.

Point is any logistics can stack up if it's viable short term 10000 barrels a day was around 12 triple road trains of crude. They don't need all day to run to the port and back it's 50km so they could easily be filled up and do a circuit and come back for a second trip. So that's a pool fleet of six triples. A holding tank on site of 10-20k barrels and loading from dual sides.

Problem is everyone keeps thinking oil is $30 a barrels it's well north of $100 and therefore trucking is most definitely an option whilst a pipeline is upgraded lol.

If we have 30000 barrels from one well per day we may have a problem but even still I bet I could find a way to truck it. It would employ plenty of Cubans as well which is not a bad thing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $121.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $40.16K 1.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 670068 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 13422 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.