MAY 4.55% 2.1¢ melbana energy limited

LOL - I don't doubt global warming - but the biggest contributor...

1. 726 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    LOL - I don't doubt global warming - but the biggest contributor is people - while we are not talking about limiting population, we have a need for more fuel for the people - Woody and his ilk think that renewables are like Beetlejuice - say it 3 times, and it magically appears.

What are we doing for energy in the meantime - we're selling our oil and getting filthy rich!!!

The worst prognosticator of all time also said that eastern Australia had entered a phase of permanent drought - since then, Brisbane has been severely flooded at least 3 times and this year it is record floods again.

Shame the previous federal Labor government wouldn't let Dick Pratt build a pipeline from Queensland to Victoria for all that water - we could have built some dams and be getting more hydroelectric power but despite Rudd declaring climate change was the greatest moral challenge or our lives, that opportunity was missed because the noisy ones complain about such projects because they can't understand they might be wrong.

Just get out of the way - go protest outside the Chinese embassy Woody and all your sanctimonious mates - they're increasing their output for at least the next 20 years, and they already put out about a third of all GHG. But China gets a free kick because they have "developing nation status" - yeah - they're developing hypersonic weapons and man-made islands.

Meanwhile - the poor rely on oil because I don't reckon someone is sub-Saharan Africa can find a decade's income or more to pay for solar and a battery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $70.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $35.52K 1.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 491469 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 935810 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.