MAY 0.00% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Byron, I believe you really are trying your hardest to be an...

1. 9,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3160
    Byron, I believe you really are trying your hardest to be an investor but your short term mindset is eating you alive man. Years ago I would do the same, I wanted to invest long term but I’d be obsessing over the daily fluctuations, what the DJIA did overnight etc and 9 times out of 10 it would lead me to make decisions I would later regret…..now I barely look at global markets because honestly, in a few days everything gets flipped on it’s head. The key is…..do your research before taking a position and have a clear set of conservative targets within your timeframe. Then when days like today start playing on your mind, head outside with the dog, play a round of golf, catch up with friends of family for a coffee etc etc. I’ll give you a little tip that had worked wonders for me, get yourself a journal and write down details and notes on every trade/transaction you make, this will give you priceless information to look back on and will highlight your strengths and weaknesses. Instead of looking at the screen allday and hoping the sp will increase, get yourself some reading material and learn about psychology related to investing, behavioural finance etc.
    Last edited by jakspara: 12/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $21.22K 931.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3584481 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 1992649 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.