MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Alameda-1 Significant oil pay defined in Marti structure, page-559

1. 3,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1133
    Rolf, IMO most human behaviour is logical, therefore if you form up a logical strategy you’ll be right mostly. The actions (quick flip to Cuba re upper sheet for an appraisal well) and words of AP suggests strongly MAY is on a winner. This is embellished by serendipitous geo comments and what little data we have to date. Logical conclusion is we have an elephant by the tail. I also think logically that block 9 is in the sweet spot of all the Cuban fields so I suspect Zapato will be another pachyderm. My strategy is to wait until after EOFY and only sell off enough shares to pay for oppie conversion. Therefore daily price fluctuations are irrelevant and imbue no emotional effect.,
    I recently sold a parcel of IVZ at a profit to chase BURU’s Raphaels resource release. Since the BRU SP has dropped a tad because the release was delayed. However I intend to follow through with that strategy and again daily price fluctuations don’t impact that strategy or me emotionally. When the play is over I will either smile or curse, for now I am indifferent.
    I think if you have a strategic plan, much of the stress is void. I don’t pip trade at all, however last weeks SP reversal tempted me too much so I did buy and sell a small parcel, I am not completely distanced from the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.