MAY 0.00% 3.5¢ melbana energy limited

The wheel turns very slowly but it does turn!Excited to see some...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    The wheel turns very slowly but it does turn!

Excited to see some oil actually make it out the ground by the time we've got our act together the Russia - Ukraine war might be in the past. Even if the enmity lingers for decades.

We've got OPEC+ cutting production to shore up pricing which shows that demand is being impacted by Renewables imo. Also the fact the Russians are forced to dump oil to China and India at low prices keeping those oil prices contained. Nevertheless it should be dirt cheap to produce onshore Cuba so we will be lowest cost quartile we'll be running long after the offshore wells shut in.

I just hope we wind up to a big production number quickly get the money flowing and run with it take the money and run, get some pay outs to shareholders happening then look at where the world is going with energy longer term and invest those windfalls smart.

I get wanting to be professional and there's a project flow and deliberate planning needed to these things but my god as Justin metals said it's been a long 12 months.

Giddy up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 202914 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 55500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.19am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.