MAY 0.00% 2.0¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Alameda 2 Drilling Update, page-257

1. 5,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 780
    I did warn to keep it real if you read my posts which i got criticised for. If you have been in MAY for at least last 2 years you will know. I managed to sell some trading parcel at 12c and bought more for 9.4c (typo last message about buying at 9.2c). MAY has a way to punish on good news.

I think the 12c to 9.5c drop is due to newbie day traders being too exuberant buying hundreds of millions of shares hoping for a road kill. Then finding that T+2 means they need to sell even at 20% loss cos it's Friday. Long term holders need not be concerned. The last announcement was positive and misintepreted by day traders who don't care about what MAY"s business is and FOMO kicked in

IMO this stock will only go up gradual. The big big spike will only come once next zone flows prolifically or if the more larger zone in Alameda 3 flows.

However with 6.4 billion of oils found in place, the exciting prospects in rest of 25 reservoirs, Beehive farm out and WA assets most of which has not being factored and 35plus million in its not hard to see that MAY is undervalued. It's just that the market will not give MAY this value until evidence of flowing black oil. But when the market does finally realise this hidden gem beware that it will be too late to get in. So be prepared to get burnt as a day trader but be prepared for our trip to Havana on the cruise if you are a patient holder. As AP said you got to patient he meant it in years.

Last edited by Brightoil: 15/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $37.57K 1.856M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 11509043 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1523856 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.